An All-In-One Blood Glucose Meter is a compact, light-weight and convenient meter that you can place into your backpack, briefcase, suitcase, carrying bag or sport bag where-ever you go. Due to it’s convenience, you can now test more often so you can monitor and manage your diabetes (hyperglycemia) closer.
Different models of such meters arrive with different designs and conveniences. Below are some key features which you need to know.
Key Features :
- No individual test strip handling. Certain brands/models come with preloaded test strips within. All you need is to punch a button and the test strip is ready for you. See Example.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to handle test strips yourself, some would come with a drum of test strips yet with a built-in blood glucose meter as the cover. Upon running out all strips or expiration date, you may simply discard the whole unit away. See Example.
- Attachable or detachable lancet device. Certain brands/models comes with a lancet device that can be used either attached or detached from the meter itself.
- Lesser test sample (as low as 1uL) and less painful.
- Comes as light weight as 4.2 oz.
Pricing Range :
$30 to $35 per unit